Resources available to Society Members meeting in Fylde include:
- Many CDs and books are held by the branch and are available for loan
- List of Civil Registration Codes
- List of Civil Registration Codes - update from PRO June 2001
- Lancashire Townships Tithe Map 1835 (Alan Crosby)
- Lancashire Townships Map 1835 (Alan Crosby)
- Lancashire Churches and Chapels 1837 (Alan Crosby)
- Extant RC Registers commencing before 1800
- List of Boyds Index books
- Dates of opening of Crematoria in Lancashire
- North and South Lancashire Local Map - showing local Parish Churches
- Relationship Chart - work out your relationships through your common ancestor
- Microfiche readers are available for loan to members.
- A wide selection of microfiche, can be consulted or loaned from the Fylde Branch. These include all fiche published by the Society plus additional ones, and a reader is also available for loan.
- A well stocked library of books about local history or family history.
We have a selection of six maps of the area surveyed between approximately 1910 and 1930. These are available for loan.