£9.50

Lower Darwen, St James Monumental Inscriptions (CD027)
[CD027]

Lower Darwen, St James Monumental Inscriptions (CD027)
The Parish Church of St James was built at the top of Stopes Brow, Lower Darwen. The foundation stone was laid on 22nd February 1827 and the church was consecrated on the 15th March 1829.

The original building was demolished in 1969 due to wet rot and a modern church was built in its place. There is a large graveyard attached to the church and members of the Lancashire Family History & Heraldry Society (Blackburn Branch) transcribed the monumental inscriptions (MIs) and these were published on microfiche (D8) in 1997. This CD covers the period up to the end of 1995, a total of 1,171 gravestone and with the War Memorial includes over a total of 3,900 names.
Reviews

0 items
Quick Find
 
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Advanced Search



Copyright © 2019 Lancashire Family History & Heraldry Society
  LFHHS is a member of the Federation of Family History Societies
Registered Charity (Number 513437)

Shipping & Returns | Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice | Cookie Policy | Contact Us

Secure Payments using Worldpay Federation of Family History Societies



...